Vacation Rentals on the Lake!
Vacation Rentals are Filling Up Quickly!
We’re getting closer to summer time and everyone wants to come stay out on the lake! Vacation rentals are big business here in Coeur d’Alene and as we get nearer to warm weather it gets harder to find the right vacation spot! Here are a few helpful tips to make sure you get a great place to stay!
- DON’T WAIT. Most vacationers think we jack up the price closer to the season start! Truth is, we have people book so early the price never has a chance to increase! By waiting you just risk losing the perfect vacation home!
- Check with the Rental Company. Sometimes when we acquire a new vacation rental, we are able to rent it before posting it to our website or VRBO! Give us a call to check if we have any unlisted properties available!
- Ask about off weeks. We get a lot of phone calls. One of the less commonly asked questions is about when we’re NOT busy! Feel free to ask about potentially available weeks that might be close to the season start-end dates. We might be able to sneak you in!
- Check in monthly. If you really want a property, sometimes bookings get canceled! Before you give up hope and re-book, wait a month and call us again. While cancelations aren’t common, they do happen from time to time!
- Be willing to take advice. I often get calls from people for a very specific property. When it isn’t available, its likely I have something else in the same area or condition! Don’t be afraid to take our advice. We want you to enjoy your stay and give us great reviews!
We wouldn’t steer you wrong! In season it’s impossible to find any available vacation rentals but with some careful planning you might just end up in the perfect spot!
We can’t wait to see you up here soon!